Now, we're not sure if you know, but we've been doing this for a while, since 1952 in fact, so we're pretty confident, even if we do say so ourselves, that we've got the expertise to help you find the right site for the right price. Our design and construction teams will even pop along and make sure it looks great for your first day of trading.
Our food gives us a warm feeling inside. And we just love that. But what also gives us a warm feeling is that all our franchisees have drive, energy and passion. And we love that even more.
Ventures available to potential franchisees:
- * Basant Banquets
- * Lounge Royale Bar & Restaurant
- * Basant Restaurants
- * Basant Food Plaza (takeaway & delivery restaurants)
- * La Patisserie (Bakery/Cafe)
- * Basant Icecream parlours
Who's Ideal For Us?
We believe our franchisees to be our partners and hence we have a quiet flexible structure to allow our franchisees to work and succeed with us.
There are three main scenarios allowing franchisees to become a part of Basant
- Where franchisee invests whole of investment required to open a new project.
- Where we will invest part of investment with a franchisee.
- Where we have invested whole of capital required to start a venture and franchisees undertake to run the stores.
Being a franchisee requires a lot of energy and commitment as our customers expect us to deliver exceptional value and service.
With our commitment and hands-on management technique, you'll be involved in the day-to-day running of your business, maximising the performance of your team.
You'll invest in high achievers, motivating them through performance management, training and development programmes and incentive schemes.
You and your team will take pride in the fact that you offer them and your customers a great Basant experience through high standards in quality, service and cleanliness
Nothing is more important to BASANT® than working with accomplished individuals who are also fuelled by a fire within.
Training and Support
BASANT® has excellent training facilities throughout Punjab with plans to open new facilities in whole of Northern India. The new franchisee will attend one of our dedicated training centres to complete the 15 week training programme.
Ongoing back-up and support is provided from Day 1.
- Initial contact made
- Franchise application completed
- Initial approval in principle
- Franchise training programme and Senior Management Interview
- Franchise approval
- Site Selection
- Site approval (subject to receipt of preliminary franchise approval)
- Final Approval/Construction Starts
- Franchise Agreement/Opening